INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Through your use of the Services, Cofactr may collect personal information, which is information that identifies you or relates to you as an identifiable individual. Cofactr will collect personal information from you directly and automatically as outlined below.
As you use the Services, Cofactr will collect personal information when you:
· Contact us: When you contact us, we collect your identifiers (name and email address) and any other information you choose to include in your correspondence. We use this personal information to respond to your questions or inquiries, troubleshoot where necessary, and address any issues you may have. If you opt-in, we will also use the provided identifiers to send you marketing communications we feel may be of interest to you.
· Create an account: When you create an account, we will collect your identifiers (name, physical address, email address, telephone number) and your selected username and password. We use this personal information to create and maintain your account, communicate with you, and facilitate your access to the Services. We will also use these identifiers to send you marketing communications we feel may be of interest to you.
· Make a purchase: When you make a purchase, we will need to collect your payment information (card number, expiration date, and CVV). We use this personal information to process your payment and to fulfill and manage your purchase. Please note Stripe collects and processes this personal information directly as our payment processor and Cofactr only maintains historical payment information.
Cofactr may also use your personal information collected for the above purposes to efficiently maintain our business, to comply with the law, and for other limited circumstances as described in INFORMATION SHARING.
In addition to the personal information you provide, Cofactr also collects information via cookies as you use the Services. This information includes your:
· Usage information: Information about your interaction with the Services, such as pages visited, frequency of access, time spent on each page, and referring website details.
· Location information: Information about your location, which may be determined by your IP address.
· Device information: Information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, browser, and your preferences.
To collect this information, we use necessary, performance, and analytics cookies. We use the collected information to: (i) conduct analytics to improve the Services; (ii) enhance user experience; (iii) prevent fraudulent use of the Services; (iv) diagnose and repair errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse; and (v) remember your preferences.
· Within Cofactr: Where necessary, Cofactr will share your personal information within Cofactr in order to efficiently carry out business and to the extent permitted by law. We will also share and use your personal information, in an individual or aggregated format, within Cofactr for research and development purposes to improve our products and the Services.
· With service providers: Cofactr will share your personal information with service providers that perform services on Cofactr’s behalf. These service providers include our IT support, payment processor, analytics provider, and suppliers required to manufacture your order.
· In the event of a corporate reorganization: In the event that Cofactr enters into, or intends to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of Cofactr, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets, Cofactr would share your personal information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. Cofactr would also share your personal information with third parties if Cofactr undergoes bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
· For legal purposes: Cofactr shares your personal information where legally required, such as in response to court orders, law enforcement or legal process, including for national security purposes; to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, as required to contracts; to defend against legal claims or demands; to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person; or to comply with the requirements of any applicable law.
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of your personal information. Cofactr does not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor does Cofactr plan to do so in the future. However, you can submit a request to opt-out of future sales by contacting Cofactr at email@example.com. Please include “Opt-Out Request Under Nevada Law” in the subject line of your message.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from Cofactr by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that Cofactr will continue to send you emails necessary to the Services or any assistance you request.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT).
Cofactr implements and maintains reasonable security measures to protect the personal information Cofactr collects and maintains. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and Cofactr is unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information collected from you.
The Services are not intended for individuals under the age of eighteen (18).